Final Project Proposal
Due at 11.59pm, Friday, November 11th.
- YOU WILL BE GRADED ON THE GRAMMAR AND COHERENCE OF YOUR PROPOSAL
- All proposals are individual
- Submit to WebCT before the deadline
There is no late policy for this course!
If you do not complete the proposal by the deadline, you will receive 0
You will be excused pending discussion with your TA
You have been given a design brief for a software application, as defined by the Final Project page. There are
requirements to fulfill and you program must be functioning, visually appealing and entertaining. The purpose
of your proposal will be to develop a description of your application and how it will meet the clients requirements.
Your design should consider all requirements and their implementation in the form of a UML diagram. With a solid
proposal, you will have no trouble executing your assignment and there should be no ambiguity.
- Detailed overview of your application
- Proposed timeline
- Table of project requirements with matching description of how each requirement will be met
- UML diagram of classes and architecture of your program
- Design rationale: why is your application worth making?
- Class name
- Fields with type
- Methods with name, parameters, and return type
- Inheritance relationships
Note: do not worry about public (+) or private (-) use either symbol in your diagram
Create a folder called, FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME_LAB_FINAL_PROJECT, and include:
- A Word version of your proposal
Tips and Tricks
- Plan your concept, make sure you can fulfill the requirements
- Don't write one proposal, write a draft, review it and write it again
- MAKE IT CLEAR: a clear proposal will result in a wicked assignment